- Prayer Vine: We pray together to strengthen our body, mind and spirit and to enable something special to happen in our midst and the wider world. You do not need to come to church or have a specific place to pray. Just set aside your time wherever you are. Preferred times: 9:00am, 3:00pm, 9:00pm but anytime, anywhere at your convenience.Prayer list is regularly distributed by email and in our newsletter. Further information and prayer requests: Rev Aeryun Lee (02) 9452 1376
- Thursday Evening Bible Study: We meet in private homes for further study of the scriptures. When: Thursday evenings fortnightly during school terms @ 8pm Contact: Greg Jacobs 9451 1031
Wild Swans – Bible Study:
English/Chinese Bible Study & Fellowship on every Tuesday @ 10:00 am- 11:15am during school terms.
Morning Tea fellowship at 11:00 am- 11:30 am
English Conversation Class at 11:30 am- 12:30 pm
We are a group of people from China and Taiwan. We have studied the Bible together since February 2017 to get to know more about Christian God. We are all beginners on this journey. We share the Good News of Jesus, our stories and a loving fellowship in a safe place…For more Information contact Mei 0415 211 061 or 9452 1376
- Lent Studies: Commencing the week following Ash Wednesday, this is a series of studies prepared by Lent Event. Contact: Aeryun Lee (02) 9452 1376
- Music Ministry Music Ministry: Wednesday 7pm-7.30pm. It is a bright occasion for learning good choral music and enjoying Christian fellowship.
- Concert Party: Wednesday 7.30 – 9pm. It is an ecumenical singing group which has had 40 years of brilliant history in the Forest area. We visit mainly Senior citizens’ hostels, villages and some nursing homes. The selection of our program is varied – classical to modern and a mixture of sacred and secular music. Musical Directors: Alan Mann (02) 9451 8252 & Deirdre Dundas
- Ladies Fellowship: All ladies are welcome. When: 3rd Tuesday monthly (Unless otherwise notified). Contact: Aeryun Lee (02) 9452 1376
- Wild Geese: Journeying together as a group – a time to share, discuss, explore and challenge: a time to be creative and support each other. When: 4th Friday of each month @ 7.45pm meeting in private homes. Contact: Aeryun Lee (02) 9452 1376
- Prayer Session: Meets weekly on Wednesday @ 2:00pm Contact: Bruce McLaren (02) 9982 4907
Basic English Conversation Class meet on Tuesday at 11:30-12:30 during school terms.Welcome all who need or want to explore English learning. Contact: Joey 0402 514 640