- We worship together:
- Sunday Kids@9:00 and Creche: during morning service, activities including Godly play, stories, craft… (More info)
- Family Together in Worship at 9:00am second and fourth Sunday of the month (See News & Events)
- Holy Communion Service: 2nd Sunday of the month
- Midweek Communion: 2nd Thursday of the month at 2:00pm at church for those unable to attend Sunday Holy Communion Service.
- Seasonal Services (See News & Events)
- Easter & Christmas
- Reflective Service
- Carol Service
- Preschool Services (See News & Events)
- Weddings, Baptisms and Funerals – contact our minister.
In response to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Forestville Uniting Church is a diverse, caring and growing community of God’s people which seeks to be led by the Spirit in its service and worship; led by the Spirit of God it witnesses to the love, justice, mercy and peace of God at work in the world.